Topband: Stew Perry 1998 results and 1999 rules

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Stew Perry 1998 results and 1999 rules
From: ve6jy@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca (Don Moman)
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 22:26:44 -0700 (MST)
<Pine.A41.3.95.991213221551.73986A-100000@fn2.freenet.edmonton.ab.ca>
Sender: owner-topband@contesting.com

A reminder to all of you that participate - Our Canadian RAC Winter
Contest is the same night, as it has been in the past. Our multi op group
(VE6JY)  will have a single op entry, manned by VE6EX, in the Stew Perry.
He will be operating both contests. The exchange is different so please
remember this and spread the word.... For the RAC test, we just need a QSO
serial number (for those outside of VE) - in exchange you get our grid
locater. Such a deal! Only while quantities last.....

73 Don
VE6JY