Topband: stew perry/paper logs??

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: stew perry/paper logs??
From: n5ul@wtaccess.com (Charles W. Shaw)
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 21:21:51 +0000
Bill, you asked:

>are paper logs eligible for entry into the stew perry topband challenge?

I believe that electronic submission is required - email or via a mailed
floppy.

No sweat.  All the major contest programs will work; there are at least two
programs for free download if necessary.  Or do it in MSNotepad or
MSWordPad.  Or you can do it with any word processor or database program
that will allow you to save in ascii format (most will) or convert to ascii
by opening one of them with MSNotepad.

Lots of choices for you.  All you need is an ascii log, then you can
copy/paste it to email and send it in.  It is not necessary for you to
calculate your score or count distances, etc.  The scorers will do it for
you and report back in the prelim results.  If you have CT, I'll tell you
how I've been doing it; and it works FB.

Hope to see you in there pitching Q's.

73, Charles

Charles W. Shaw, N5UL
Hobbs, NM (near the SE corner)