Topband: Stew Perry 99 notes

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Stew Perry 99 notes
From: sm4can@swipnet.se (Kent Svensson)
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 18:50:16 +0100

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01BF4A51.E401E8C0

Hi topbanders,

just a few notes from the weekend contest:

Sauterday nite KH2/K4SXT had quite a good signal into Europe and was =
called by quite a few .
He was on 1908 qsx 1825 and peaked 559 around 2030z
A colossol signal came out of VK6VZ who peaked some 20 over for quite =
some time.
Big signals also came from 5H3RK and VQ9DX during  the late evening
No signals from the US was heard until 0400 sunday morning when NB1B and =
K1FK came trough the quite band.

At 06z N7JW had a very impressive signal for about 10mins and all of a =
sudden the band colapsed and very few stations were heard after that.

Last stations I heard were K1FK and VE3PN around 08z.

No sign of LP openings from here , but heard VK6VZ 449 at 14z

Well, had hoped that we could have some good opening into the western =
part of the USA but not this time sorry to notice.
I dont forget the great openings some two years back...thast somthing =
for the momoars ..hi

73 's to all and a merry Xmas & a happy new dx year!

SM4CAN/Kent
JO 78