Topband: DF2PY

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: DF2PY
From: mikedev@interalpha.co.uk (Mike Devereux - G3SED)
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 20:35:40 +0000
<199912201844.NAA11450@contesting.com>
Sender: owner-topband@contesting.com

Hi Ron,
I disagree with your commentsd about 160 condx getting worse between Europe
and the West/ Midwest USA - at least here in Southern UK.

During The Stew Perry contest this weekend I worked  K6NDV, N7DD, KR6C,
N7DD, N7JW
just around my sunrise with good signals. That's the first time this year
I've heard or worked the six or seven areas.
Personally I have found the band wide open to many areas - but little or no
activity around to exploit the good conditions.

I hope you catch Wolf ( or myself !! ) soon on the band.

73's

Mike G3SED