Topband: XZ0A TX FREQ

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: XZ0A TX FREQ
From: wb6tza@socal.rr.com (wb6tza@socal.rr.com)
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2000 21:21:13 -0800
Hi Folks

Its getting close!.  stuff piled everywhere!.

I have read of some interference encountered on our 1825.5 TX freq, notably
in the Texas region.

I could change it to 1826.5, if there is a reason to, and no reasons not
to.  It was my intention to try to keep the piles calling out of the
window, and not dump them on top of others, something hard to avoid at this
distance.

Please reply directly to me at wb6tza@socal.rr.com with any comments.
Once we determine if a change is to be made, I will post the result before
leaving.

Whatever frequency we do end up on, we expect to use the same one for the
entire trip, EXCEPT during CQ160.  Our operations during the contest will
be determined by just how well we hear.  We WILL be on for the contest, All
grey and dark hours..

73
Robin Critchell, WA6CDR
Top band captain XZ0A