Topband: Solar Terrestrial Dispatch...

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Solar Terrestrial Dispatch...
From: stcohen@erols.com (Susan and Ted Cohen)
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 06:48:56 -0500
STD provides a considerable amount of Topband information, so thought many
readers would want to know what is happening.  Ted N4XX

SOLAR TERRESTRIAL DISPATCH MOVES TO A NEW DOMAIN

NEW Web server URL: http://www.spacew.com    Old one was: solar.uleth.ca

NEW domain: solar.spacew.com                 Old one was: solar.uleth.ca

NEW e-mail contact: oler@solar.spacew.com    Old one was:
oler@solar.uleth.ca

     During the weekend of 12 February 2000, Solar Terrestrial Dispatch
suffered a catastrophic systems failure that involved not only our core
machine used for disseminating services over the Internet, but a number
of our system backups as well. This essentially crippled our ability to
provide any services to our customers.

     We apologize for this HUGE inconvenience and hope you will understand
that we are striving to perform superhuman feats to recover faster than
humanly possible.