Topband: T30/T33 QSL Cards

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: T30/T33 QSL Cards
From: k6ndv@contesting.com (Will, K6NDV)
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 07:19:08 -0800
Just received this from my friend Frank, DL7UFR
73 Will,  K6NDV
http://www.topband.net

Hallo Will,

on 11-Feb-2000 I got the qsl cards from

www.qsl-shop.com

In the last weeks I checked more than 2800 qsl request with more than
5900 qso's.
The cards for Europe, except the russians, are mailed. DL7BO will mail
all russian
cards in Moscow. So we hope the chance is greater that the letters will
reveived from the om's.

300 W/VE letters are mailed. I will mail the rest of W/VE Cards next
week. I hope
I can also mail the JA's next week. The Rest of the world is mailed.

73 de Frank. DL7UFR

PS: You can give this information to dx news bulletins.