Topband: CE0ZY today

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: CE0ZY today
From: dj7aa-wil@t-online.de (Wil DJ7AA)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 08:49:39 +0000
Hello,

bad propagation tonight. Dietmar starting at 0320 UTC again on 1832.0
and was calling for EU. At this time his signal was comparison to last
night much weaker on my place and the peak from the last night was not
there.
He worked a LA2 stns, and he was calling by a few stations from the
Baltikum area, but I only hearing him working the LA2. He was going
down just 10minutes later here.
At this time he only have 10 EU wkd, by 381 QSO total on 160 and we
all hope you lisn carfully what area he is calling. The window into
EU is vy short and mostly there are also good propagation in to USA.

There is a webpage with logcheck on the Internet, pse look at
http://www.qsl.net/ce0zy/

73 and gl on this expedition

Wil DJ7AA