Topband: 4X4NJ Visit to Los Angeles Area

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 4X4NJ Visit to Los Angeles Area
From: k6se@juno.com (k6se@juno.com)
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 18:59:57 -0800
Riki, 4X4NJ e-mailed that he will be in the Los Angeles area on business
next week, and that he would like to meet some 160-meter DXers in the
area during his stay.

I suggested a get-together at the Outback Steakhouse in Torrence -- the
same place we met with ON4WW/EL2WW last week -- and Riki said that it
sounds fine to him.  Riki is free on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (28
Feb - 1 Mar) next week, so it will be one of those evenings.

Please e-mail to me direct immediately if you would like to be there.
When we finalize it (by tomorrow, hopefully), I'll let those wanting to
attend know the date and time and directions to get there.

73, de Earl, K6SE