Topband: Announcing Caribbean Tour 2000

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Announcing Caribbean Tour 2000
From: pa5et@muurkrant.com (Rob Snieder)
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 23:16:57 +0100
The Low Land DX-pedition Team (LLDXT) is proud to announce this years
Caribbean Tour 2000 which will take place in August 2000 to the beautiful
islands of Antigua & Barbados. This year team members are Ronald PA3EWP,
Peter PA4EA, Rob PA5ET and Dennis PA7FM.

The schedule is as follows: Antigua 11/08/2000 - 23/08/2000 callsigns V26WP,
V26EA, V26ET and V26FM, Barbados 23/08/2000 - 04/09/2000 callsigns unknown
until arrival

Two HF stations (10-160) will be activated around the clock in the modes CW,
SSB, RTTY and PSK. As other years on-line logs will be available during the
tour as well the tour diary and digital photos. The guestbook will be
forwarded to the team on daily basis.

A tour web site has been setup on the LLDXT Home Site
http://www.qsl.net/lldxt

The aim is to focus again on Europe & Japan and the especially on the WARC
bands. Because we will operate from two excellent sites we also expect to
work a lot on topband.

The QSL manager for this tour will be Rob PA5ET (ex PA3ERC)

Rob Snieder, Van Leeuwenstraat 137, 2273 VS, Voorburg, The Netherlands.

--
Rob Snieder (PA5ET ex PA3ERC)

Member :  PI4COM (Contestgroup Oude Maas)
Homepage: http://www.muurkrant.com/pi4com/index.html

LLDXT: Low Land DX-pedition Team: http://www.qsl.net/lldxt/