Topband: Yeasu FT1000D APF Mod

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Yeasu FT1000D APF Mod
From: warrenw@pentek.com (Warren J. Walsh)
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 08:13:31 -0500
After Jeff - K1ZM's recent posting about the FT1000D APF mod, I contacted
him and offered to scan and convert the hard copy to ADOBE PDF format.  The
conversion is completed, but the file is around 1MB in size.  We are
working on getting the file put on a web site (probably contesting.com) but
until then I am offering to email the file to anyone who wants it.

73
Warren Walsh - K2BM

Warren J. Walsh (warrenw@pentek.com) Pentek, Inc.
Design Engineer                      One Park Way
Phone: (201) 818-5900 x 251          Upper Saddle River, NJ 07458
Fax:   (201) 818-5941                http://www.pentek.com/