Topband: BQ9P..Pratus Info

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: BQ9P..Pratus Info
From: W9zr@aol.com (W9zr@aol.com)
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 07:08:08 EST
Hi Topbanders:

I will be joining the BQ9P crew next week on Pratus. While it is late in the
topband DX season I intend to give 160 a decent shot.  We will have Titanex
verticals for 80 and 160, amps, and beverages.  My initial game plan is to
bounce between 40 80 and 160 all night long and stick to 160 as long as there
is some action.  My transmit freq will be 1826.5.  We will be QRV 5  to 12
April.

I would like to hear from anyone who has experience installing  the Titanex
verticals.  I have never seen one up close and I am interested in any tips to
make sure they are installed quickly and correctly.

Keep your fingers crossed that we squeeze the DX season length just a bit!

73 Randy  W9ZR