Topband: Extra hotel/motel rooms for Dayton Hamvention

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Extra hotel/motel rooms for Dayton Hamvention
From: gtaft@voyager.net (George Taft)
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 05:33:42 -0400
Hi Folks

I have two (maybe three) extra rooms for Thursday to Sunday for the
Hamvention weekend.  Rooms are two double bedded rooms and are at the
Best Western Continental the Miamisburg exit off I-75.  Believe the rate
is $65 + taxes etc.

Suppose they could be rescheduled to Fri/Sat nites only, if need be.

Anyone need a room?

And finally, we have space for a few more at the "160 M gathering"
dinner Friday nite at Neil's Heritage House Restaurant.  Details have
been on this reflector more than once but I can supply details if
needed.

73  George  W8UVZ