Topband: VK9WI results on 160 5/16

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: VK9WI results on 160 5/16
From: w4dr@mindspring.com (w4dr@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 01:23:53 +0100
At 0100z today Nick gave me the following calls that he worked on 160 in the
09 z onward session on 160.  I had trouble copying him so the list may not
be 100% accurate:  W7UT, W7LR, VE7VV, NE9Z, N4JJ, N4WW, W7EKD, NI6T, K9HMB,
W7YB, K6GNX, KA6W, W6PBI, K9FD, WC7N, K5UR, N6FF.   If your call is on this
list please do not call Nick again..you are in the log!  He also worked some
Europeans at his sunset.  Tomorrow he will be on 1831.5 listening up for
Europe, but continue on 1821 for US beginning around 09:15 and listening
23.5-24.5.  Good luck to all
Bob W4DR