Topband: BCC in Morocco again

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: BCC in Morocco again
From: dl8wpx@attglobal.net (Joerg Puchstein)
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 05:45:58 -0000
Hello everybody,

just to let you know that the Bavarian Contest Club is on the road
to Morocco again for the upcoming CQ WWDX SSB.

We will be active before and after the contest using the call 5C8M,
starting probably from next Monday. In the contest CN8WW will be used.

If still anyone has special needs in regard to topband-qso's with
Morocco, please send me an e-mail with outside-contest sked-times
latest until this Thursday 2:00pm UTC. Afterwards I'll be not able
to read any e-mail anymore until return from CN.

I'll try my best to be QRV - but the setup of the contest station has
of course highest priority.

Cu on topband and 73,

Joerg, DL8WPX / YB1AQS
160m Op CN8WW / 5C8M