Topband: VB2R 160M Report

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: VB2R 160M Report
From: victor@brecnet.com (Victor Blackwell)
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 17:58:05 -0500
Dennis,

I sat the contest out do to the lack of antennas.  Thanks for the report.  I
was on cw here is SW ohio and we had to reduce speeds to about 20 WPM.  I
was directly south of the UP and the echo distortion was very bad.  Very
interesting to learn what was happening over on the north side of things.  I
could see the south edge of the aurora cap at that time.  Wonderful
information is available at out finger tips.   But  160's secrets still
seem to evade us.  Live is hell when you love a challange.  hi hi

Vic  AD8K