Topband: CONGRATULATIONS JACK!! #300

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: CONGRATULATIONS JACK!! #300
From: W8LRL@aol.com (W8LRL@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 20:28:47 EST
Yesterday, I was pleased to hear Jack, VE1ZZ work Lee, DS4CNB for country
number 300 on 160!  About an hour later at 2312z, I posted the above message
on OH2AQ for Jack , and the World to share Jack's achievement!  Later, I
noticed on OH2AQ that a Internet Pirate at 2325z posted my call and Jack's
call, and the message: Dumb luck .  These were not my words!! I'm sure that
those who know me, realize that I would not make such a stupid statement to
Jack, a person that I respect very much!

Recently, there have been several Pirate postings on OH2AQ!  Some of these
postings are obvious, and others, like the one mentioned above, not so
obvious! Please keep this in mind!

Good Luck and DX on Top Band to All !

Season's Greetings To All ! VY 73, Wal W8LRL