Topband: Delaware report

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Delaware report
From: jon.zaimes@dol.net (Jon Zaimes AA1K)
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 16:54:38 +0000
JA1CGM answered our CQ this morning at 1210z, five minutes before sunrise,
peaking 559 on the direct path. Band was a bit noisey from the snowstorm
that went through overnight. While we have been hearing an occassional JA
over the past couple of months, this was our first QSO of the season. Heard
a few whispers from DS4CNB on 1825 at 1213z but he never really peaked up.
Heard JA1HQT at 1217z, a minute or two after sunrise, peaking 449.

Season's greetings to all...
73/Jon AA1K
Felton, Delaware