Topband: HC2/UA4WAE information.

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: HC2/UA4WAE information.
From: k5ab@texas.net (Alan E. Brown)
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 18:58:35 -0600
Happy New Year!

Today, at about 0030 UTC (08Jan2001), Otto had two back-to-back QSOs
with 160 meter enthusiast's in 17 meters SSB.
K6SSS and I learned from Otto why he is not operating on 160 meters,
presently.  As Otto tells it, "my dipole antenna was stolen".
However, we were reassured that this lack of 160 meter radiator was only
temporary.  Otto explained that he will be in Ecuador for a total of
FIVE years.  And, the impression that I received is that he will be back
on 160 in a big way, before too long.

VY 73,
Alan Brown
K5AB