Topband: BQ9P

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: BQ9P
From: k6se@juno.com (k6se@juno.com)
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 20:09:37 -0800
I just talked to BQ9P (Pratas Island) on 15m SSB and they said they would
be on 160m CW looking for North America from 1000Z to 1330Z.  He didn't
know what frequency they would use, but it will be CW.

73, de Earl, K6SE

P.S.  de W4ZV...op is Joe AA4NN using a Titanex and (hopefully) Beverages
on Ground pointing both LP and SP.  I gave him a few pointers on Topband
propagation before he left and I'm sure he will make a decent effort.  All
we need is conditions!  He is reported on 1825.9 as I write this at 1100.