Topband: zd7k

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: zd7k
From: W7lr@aol.com (W7lr@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 09:39:54 EDT
On 8 April hrd two w4's and maybe n6ff qso them, around 0615z.   My noise
level was very low that night but no zd7 signal.  Last night 9 April storm
qrn was about s8 but listened anyway and didnt hear any activity, nor see any
spots.  Has anyone talked with them on hf to know how many more nights they
might be on 160m around 0615z just before their sunrise?  I missed the one
good western open when K7CA W6PBI and a few others worked them.  73 Bob W7LR