Topband: K0CKD's New Website

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: K0CKD's New Website
From: k0ckdennis@machlink.com (Dennis Peterson)
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 20:51:04 -0500
Hi all;  This message is to notify everyone that I now have a new
webpage.  It contains Worldwide Topband Frequency Allocations (current);
the Kenwood 870s Menu Settings spreadsheet and the Kenwood TS870s Service
Menu settings and information.

It also has a listing of some of my favorite sites etc and a set of
savable/printable digital photos of my Uni-Hat CTSVR Antenna

There is also a mouse chaser photo of yours truly.

I hope the information contains is to some benefit and use to all.

Thanks to many who helped me get it up and running.

73s and I will hope to see many on topband..........

http://www.machlink.com/~k0ckdennis

de KØCKD

Dennis