Topband: FT-1000MP Click Reduction Mod

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: FT-1000MP Click Reduction Mod
From: btippett@alum.mit.edu (Bill Tippett)
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2001 10:36:51 +0100
        Tom W8JI has posted a modification to the FT-1000MP on his Website
which claims to reduce clicks by 30 dB.  Let's all do this before the next
Topband season begins!

http://www.w8ji.com/Click/3653

This page is viewed best with Internet Explorer...you can do it with
Netscape but you may need to move your cursor back and forth to read
full horizontal lines of text.

                                                73,  Bill  W4ZV

P.S.  Sorry for the couple of BOUNCE header messages.  I'm learning
a new E-mail program which is tricking me occasionally.