Topband: New 160 Meter Message Forum

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: New 160 Meter Message Forum
From: kn4lf@tampabay.rr.com (KN4LF, Thomas Giella)
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 14:39:11 -0400
  Just an FYI, I have added a message forum to my "KN4LF 160 Meter Amateur
Radio Resources And More website. This forum is designed to allow 160 meter
operators to meet, stay in touch and discuss related issues such as dxing,
contesting, propagation, etc.
  Also my 160 meter band plan poll has received 14 votes so far, check out
the results and vote on the issue, if you have not done so. As I said
before, I will submit the results to the ARRL and FCC.

73,
Thomas Giella, KN4LF