Topband: Mongolia Trip

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Mongolia Trip
From: K4ZW@Staffnet.com (Ken Claerbout)
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 22:23:08 -0000
   Friends - given the tragic events in the United States this week and the
certainty of further action, the uncertainty of air travel out of Washington
DC, and the desires of our families, Karl K4YT and I have decided to
postpone our journey to Mongolia.  It is our desire to complete
this project in the near future once conditions dictate that it is prudent
to do so.  For those of you who have provided support for this effort, all
the items have been procured and will be used towards their stated intent.
Details regarding the rescheduling of our trip will be provided once they
are known.

73
Ken K4ZW