Topband: Conway Reef

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Conway Reef
From: k6ndv@contesting.com (Will)
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 19:10:18 -0700
Well it look like I am heading for Conway Reef Friday evening with the YT1AD
group.
We are trying to get a Titanex (for the Low bands of course) to Nadi but we
are running in some problems. Garry NI6T has been trying to get it there but
no luck so far. We can use the antenna what the K3J gang used and it is
still on Hawaii. Is there anyone here on the reflector who is able to help
out? So far FEDEX or UPS might be the only possible way to get it there on
time.
If we can't get it there than we have some other antennas to use but I
rather have the Titanex.
Please let me know ASAP.
Thanks a bunch 73 Will,  K6NDV