Topband: phased vertical question

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: phased vertical question
From: Dinsterdog@aol.com (Dinsterdog@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 15:24:32 EDT
I have my Inv L on a 75 foot tower.  About 400 feet from this tower to the
south, I have a 65 foot tower supporting a 1/2 wave 4SQR 40 meter dipole
array.  If I take and put an Inv L on this tower, and phase them together,
what will my signal direction be if the towers are sitting just slightly east
of a Norht/South alignment. My guess is, looking from the south tower towards
the tower to the north, I'd be at about a 5-10 degree angle north- I think it
would make a good end fire array but I can't pick up the towers to move them
so before starting such a project, any thoughts on the directivity of such a
set up would be appreciated-  Any reference to printed materials/suggestions
on the subject appreciated-

73 Paul  N0AH

The Furthest Active SE W7 Station in The World- har!