Topband: VR2MY and 160 from N0AH

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: VR2MY and 160 from N0AH
From: Dinsterdog@aol.com (Dinsterdog@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2001 21:57:09 EDT
I had a nice conversation with Yul, VR2MY, on 10 meters 6 Oct 01 about his
low band activities as he was recently heard and worked on the west coast on
80 meters.  He told me all he has for an antenna now is a mini-G5RVand he is
looking for antenna ideas for the topband, which he has ever intention of
getting on this season.  He mentioned he is limited on space, has no land,
but is willing to experiment around to get on the topband.  If he can make it
to W6/W7 with a miniG5RV on 80, he might just make a showing on 160 too-  He
said he most likely will be working stateside CW on 80 from now on as his
antenna has been slightly damaged, although he did not elaborate- Obviously,
the chances of working him may seem remote, but he is at least working on
trying to get on and any ideas about a limited space wire antnna I'm sure
would be appreciated--  You can email him at vr2my@qsl.net

73  Paul  N0AH