Topband: CQWW SSB & Our Continuing Bandplan Discussions....

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: CQWW SSB & Our Continuing Bandplan Discussions....
From: earlham@radiks.net (earlham@radiks.net)
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 19:24:01 -0400
I enjoyed reading Jeff's comments and believe he is right on target.  It's all
about leadership...somebody has to take the torch and run.  If some of the
highly respected overseas operators on this band (e.g., ON4UN) take the lead
and start running split with QSX above 1843, that will certainly get the
attention of others on the band.  I know this won't happen, but it would be
great to see the big MM stations that do continue to run below 1843 penalized
for their disregard for the plan.

We need to find a way to make this work.  Let's all try.

73...Dave
W0FLSt