Topband: 6 November Light Show

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 6 November Light Show
From: otterstad@enter.vg (Ragnar Otterstad)
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 08:31:31 +0100
Bill's photos of the aurora are quite impressive.

I went outside last night at 0200Z and 0300Z to see if the aurora was visible
here in southern California, but no dice.  City lights didn't help.

Hello Earl

I recall working you from OZ8RO during the Christmas holidays and hope to do
it again from my native LA5HE QTH.
The Aurora can be quite devastating up here, like the last few days but this
morning I had my first US 160m qso this season and worked K7CA on 80 shortly
after.  That sounds promising, so perhaps we get an opening to Cal one morning
too.

73

Rag Otterstad    LA5HE also JW5HE OZ8RO

located in Telemark - home of skiing.