Topband: K9AY antenna products

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: K9AY antenna products
From: Breed Gary" <gabnjb1@mindspring.com (Breed Gary)
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 15:59:47 -0500
Fellow topbanders,

As a few of you know, I have been developing products for the ham
radio market, with special emphasis on the low bands, where commercial
products are in short supply.  The operation is now in full swing
under the business name AY Technologies. The following items are
either available now, or coming in a couple weeks:

* 9:1 and 16:1  Receive antenna transformers -- isolated windings, low
loss, surge protection, wide bandwidth.
* K9AY Loop Systems -- the original 4-direction crossed-loops and
single loop 2-directions. A mast and wire kit is also available.
* Outdoor and indoor receive preamplifiers with BCB and bandpass
filters.

Products coming after the first of the year include lightweight
antennas for fixed or portable (e.g. DXpedition) use on 40, 80 and
160. These will get a major test on the February TI9 DXpedition. Also
in the works is a receive antenna multi-radio distribution system.

Lots more on the drawing board.

Products are being sold exclusively through WX0B's Array Solutions
(www.arraysolutions.com).  The company wesbsite is
www.aytechnologies.com which includes all product data, plus a
technical notes section that will be growing in the future.

Thanks for your support as I get this venture underway!

73, Gary Breed
K9AY