Topband: crossband 160/20 mode

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: crossband 160/20 mode
From: df2py@t-online.de (DF2PY)
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:24:55 +0100
hello reflectees !
As we define amateur radio as an experimental hobby, i think experimenting with
this mode of operation cant be completely opposed.
But it already shows that it is not quite unproblematic where the transmitting
station does not monitor its tx qrg and causes interference.
I think by the finest tradition on topband we ought to improve receiving
capability on this band and not rely on another bands better condx to get
somebody in the log.
Lets use the small bandwidth we have for CW in a way that benefits the whole.
73 & gl DX !       wolf