Topband: Bev obove good grnd

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Bev obove good grnd
From: df2py@t-online.de (DF2PY)
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 07:35:47 +0100
Hi reflectees !
thanks for all the replies. But i was not stating that my ground was real good.
But it is better than dry or other soil.And in most cases its not getting to be
better. The "saltwater case" is purely academic and does not occur in real life
and is therefore of no importance at all. That is at least 99.9 % true.
I was trying to say that in the relevant range of ground conductivities that
occur in "real life" we cant see a noticeable degradation of performace on
beverages. The assumptions made for computer simulations are sometimes a bit
out
of this world- hi.
73 de wolf df2py