Topband: VK9ML good low bands signal

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: VK9ML good low bands signal
From: JBaumgarte@aol.com (JBaumgarte@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 12:18:39 EDT
In a message dated 4/19/02 10:33:59 AM Central Daylight Time,
ea6nb@infonegocio.com writes:

<< . I don't
 know if was a very good propagation or they have very good antennas, the
 operator was very good he was alternating from 80 to 160m.  >>

All of the above, perhaps, plus with the high absorption of late, many of us
in the north have not been able to hear a peep on any of the low bands.  They
finally peaked at my sunrise today and nabbed them on 40.  Most of the time
during the past 48 hours I can tune accross 20 meters and hardly hear a
signal!  A of 45, and K 4 does that to us up in the north--bummer!

John, N0IJ
Duluth, MN