Topband: Extraordinary condx. on 29th Sept.

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Extraordinary condx. on 29th Sept.
From: ozling@mail.dk (Henrik Weiss)
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 11:49:02 +0200
Just cant help getting exited about last night / morning. Heard 5H3RK weak
at his sunrise calling cq , didnt get him though. However, the band opened
up to the USA Westcoast and I worked the following:

N1EU
K1VW
N7UA
K9RJ
K3JJG
K1CP
K2HK
VE7UZ
K6VX
W8JI
W3BG
K8BHZ
NX4D

The list is just of the top of my head so may have left one or two out.

Heard VE6SV cq. but was covered by local.

This is a first real try for me with my 165 ft. (90 ft. vertical) Inv. L
with 200+ ground mounted radials after being of for 5 - 6 years.

Thanks to all who called me.

Henrik
OZ1ING