Topband: 160 meters antenna in portable...

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 160 meters antenna in portable...
From: ea3gip@ea3gip.homedns.org (Fidel Leon)
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 21:04:04 +0100
This is my first (written) message on the reflector (altought being a
member for some months!), so hi! to everyone.

I am planning doing a portable operation for the forthcoming 160 meter
contests (not a little option of doing 160 meters in my QTH, AT ALL).

The portable QTH would be a beach, but here aren't too many palm trees hi!
so dipoles aren't an option.

I could put rise something built in aluminium, but I am a little novice in
this band (only one QSO in this band in four years is novice enough?), and
haven't found ideas in the Net.

Would anybody send me some advice? If so, you could help a little boy
having something more interesting to work hi!

73,

Fidel Leon - EA3GIP
ea3gip@ea3gip.homedns.org