Topband: R: Inverted L Directivity

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: R: Inverted L Directivity
From: fgrisafi@tin.it (IT9GSF-Fabio Grisafi)
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 06:00:18 -0500
Rather than looking for an inverted L antenna directivity I'd check
for the inverted L efficency that is very low with a normal radial system.
If you plan to use an inverted L antenna, I suggest to study an antenna
with two parallel horizontal wires, one at the top of it and one at its
base, even
one meter above ground. Feed the antenna at the center of the vertical
section.... and even if the vertical radiator is very small, I think you get
a good radiator. Isn't it right Mauri ?

If you are looking for directivity.... think about Beverages... for RX !

73 de Fabio, IT9GSF.