Topband: Propagation tests and QRS QSO's using argo.exe

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Propagation tests and QRS QSO's using argo.exe
From: py2cw160@terra.com.br (py2cw (Mac))
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 00:08:42 -0000
Hi folks
            My first observations of the audio spectral analysis =
performed by argo.exe program indicates a fantastic potential for use in =
our band. For propagation observations it's very useful simply because =
you are able to confirm (clearly in the computer display) the presence =
of signals impossible to hear!!! For QSO's we must think about what we =
want, because the challenge will be much lower, Hi.
Anyway, like i said in my first msg about, i'm in stand by for some =
investment in this fascinating field.=20
We could sked or stablish a "beacon like approach" to allow stn's watch =
at dx locations.
                                                                         =
                       73, Mac

Link for argo.exe:http://www.highnoonfilm.com/xmgr/updates/qrss.htm