Topband: Signal on 1907.2

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Signal on 1907.2
From: k4kyv@hotmail.com (Donald Chester)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 08:14:31 +0000
For the past several days I have been hearing a moderately strong
hum-modulated carrier on 1907.2 kHz.  It is inaudible during the day and
there is fading on the signal, so it is apparently not spurious radiation
from some local consumer electronic junk.  Early this evening, I thought I
could  hear faint broadcas audio beneath the hum, so it could be a spur from
a BC station.  Has anyone else heard this signal?

Don K4KYV