Topband: Finding powerline noise

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Finding powerline noise
From: tberry1@triad.rr.com (Tom Berry)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 14:54:30 -0500
On Tue, 10 Dec 2002 10:30:24 -0500, you wrote:

>If I might.  In my 30+ years of distribution power line experience I have
>seen/found very few RF noise problems cuased by "leaking" primary voltage
>conductors.

Milt,   I'm not sure I understand all I know about finding noise from
the power lines. ...    I have a very big problem here and wanted to
ask a question.   Are you saying I should look at my internal house
wiring for the problem or should I try to isolate the pole it is
coming from?

You talk about grounds - are you talking about grounds at the pole?

Thanks
Tom  AA4VV