Topband: preamp construction

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: preamp construction
From: flood@ixi.net (Steve Flood)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 16:14:10 -0700
While in the process of putting a preamp together (KD9SV design, 160 and =
80 versions in the same box), I realized that I have to run the RF =
inputs and outputs very close together to utilize relays or panel-mount =
switches.  The DC lines are no problem of course, but after being =
careful with the board layout of the circuit to avoid having the RF =
input and output too close together, it doesn't seem to make sense to =
violate this contruction rule at the relays/switches.  Am I worrying =
about nothing, or what is an acceptable switching layout?

Thanks all - Steve KK7UV

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---