Topband: Stew Perry Contest Conditions

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Stew Perry Contest Conditions
From: k0ha@navix.net (Bill Hohnstein KØHA)
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 01:18:34 -0600
I spent a few hours operating the contest and found conditions
a mixture of good and bad.  I worked 15 Europeans.  There
were times when they were fairly strong, but also long times
of nothing from across the Atlantic to Nebraska.  The majority
of the EU worked was from central Europe rather than the
more typical dominance of western Europeans.  RA1ACJ
was the furthest station that I worked.
I perhaps would have worked more but found after the contest
that I was phasing one of my non-European Beverages when
I thought that I had the proper ones selected...
73,  Bill     K0HA