Topband: PW0T QSL

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: PW0T QSL
From: K4ZW at Staffnet.com (Ken Claerbout)
Date: Sat Jan 25 08:47:56 2003
  Greetings - I'm scratching my head on this one and was wondering if anyone
else has had a similar problem.
  I had what I felt was a questionable QSO with PW0T on February 24.  When I
didn't show up in the on-line log search 24 hours later, I figured I better
work them again just to be sure.  I then had an absolutely 100% QSO and my
call comes up on the log search.  My log says the QSO was on February 26.
  I'm not sure why but the first card I sent was for the questionable QSO on
2/24.  That came back "Not in Log."  OK no problem.  I sent another for
2/26.  Today that one too has come back "Not In Log."  I'm clearly in the
PW0T log but I either botched the date and/or time in my log or there is
some anomaly in the PW0T log.  So at this point I'm stuck which is why I
wanted to see if anyone else has had a problem which might help explain what
happened.
  Maybe I'm jinxed.  The year before my call was busted as N2ZW in the PW0S
log which also meant no card.  One of the N2 guys worked him prior to my
QSO, or the one I thought I had.

73
Ken K4ZW