Topband: Long and Skewed Path Article

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Long and Skewed Path Article
From: btippett at alum.mit.edu (Bill Tippett)
Date: Sat Feb 1 10:40:21 2003
        I've been communicating with John ON4UN and a request from
him finally gave me the impetus to scan my 1991 article for Proceedings
of Fine Tuning (a low band SWL publication).  I don't really want to start
yet another Great Debate on the reflector, but simply present this for what
it's worth.  Most of my data was based on 80 meter contacts, but I believe
much of it applies to 160.  Anyway, here it is for your reading pleasure:

http://users.vnet.net/btippett/long_and_skew_path_article.htm

                                        73,  Bill  W4ZV

P.S.  The scan quality is not the greatest but it was a tradeoff of file
size for those using dialup connections.  I think you can still read it
OK and get the general idea of the graphics.