Topband: 5R8FU

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: 5R8FU
From: W8UVZ at voyager.net (George Taft)
Date: Sun Mar 9 15:10:43 2003
Weekend didn't prove to be very fruitful for working 5R8FU on the low
bands.  No reports of him on Friday nite (his Sat sunrise) at all.

And very weak on 80 M, the following day.  His usual QRG of 1834 was in
use with a CM stn which he can't usually hear (believe the CM is QRP?).

But he is somewhat undaunted and says:

> As before, I prefer to check some days in a row, hoping one of them
> should be better than the others. So, I intend to give it a try my
> tomorrow morning

So we can expect that he will try tonite (his Monday sunrise); 1834 from
0240Z and on 3513 from 03Z.

Good luck

73  George  W8UVZ