Topband: update to the Topband Frequency Listing

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: update to the Topband Frequency Listing
From: dennis.peterson at machlink.com (Dennis)
Date: Tue Apr 8 15:18:30 2003
Topbanders;  Please be advised that I have updated the TOPBAND FREQUENCY
ALLOCATIONS LISTING on my web page effective today, 04/07/2003.  There
were 24 updates THANKS TO on4un/John Devoldeure who sent me a new update
sheet.

I have been asked by several why the listing can't be condensed down to
show the countries by frequency allocations rather than individually.

Originally I wanted to do a multiple sort on frequency allocations and
countries but MANY SAID (KISS)  keep it simple stupid and if I had done
a sort many wouldn't have been able to read the file as they might not
be using that spreadsheet or word processor.  So I figured the best way
to KISS was to use a standard DOS Text File thereby allowing EVEYONE the
chance and opportunity to download, view and print it

Thanks to everyone who has sent in updates for the listing.

Dennis   K?CKD