Topband: XQ6ET QSLs

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: XQ6ET QSLs
From: W8UVZ at voyager.net (George Taft)
Date: Wed Jun 25 10:43:52 2003

Just a QSL mgr update on the status of XQ6ET QSL requests:

I finished processing all current requests ysdy and the final batch is
gg in the mail today.

And I have mailed, and Bob has rx 150 blank QSLs, to respond to abt 100
QSL requests that he was holding.

A couple of reminders for those still needing XQ6ET cfms:

One call per envelope pse

Old style IRCs still won't flow easily thru our USPS.

Send all QSL requests to W8UVZ with SASE or SAE and funds for postage.
But note that I do not have logs to check email "in log" requests.  All
QSLs are still verified over the air.

There has been a good outpouring of donations to help fund the amp that
was sent to Bob last month.  Bob has the MLA 2500 on the air and his top
band sigs are much improved, in spite of some still poor low band
condx.  We expect many more QSL requests for low band QSOs since Bob is
again quite active in his winter season.

And Bob has designs on improving his modest antenna setups soon.

Tks to the needy for being patient with this change in QSL route.

73  George  W8UVZ