Topband: New 4-square

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: New 4-square
From: ersmar at comcast.net (EUGENE SMAR)
Date: Thu Jul 17 16:45:48 2003
Ron:

     If you decide to put your radials in slits in the driveway, there is a
power tool that will make the slits for you.  The neighbor around here had
an invisible fence installed around his house to confine their dog.  To
install the perimeter wire across the driveway, the tech used a tool with a
small circular blade to cut a slit across the asphalt.  I'm not sure how he
sealed the slit, but the scar is very neat.  Maybe you could call up a local
invisible fence purveyor (or a rental place) to locate one for you.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F