Topband: Re: Open wire feeders

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Re: Open wire feeders
From: jerryandgail at earthlink.net (Jerry T Dowell)
Date: Sun Aug 10 13:50:14 2003
The article says that "its relatively low impedance makes this type less
susceptible to the irregularities introduced by insulators and switching
arrangements." Interestingly, the article also states that Henry used side
connected wires, not cross-connected wires, since the latter arrangement is
a little better for transmitting.

Jerry   AI6L