Topband: EchoLink

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: EchoLink
From: k6dgw at foothill.net (Fred Jensen)
Date: Fri Aug 1 05:46:50 2003
Hmmm.... why simulate when we can all work both 80 and 160 using real
RF?  The Internet has dramatically changed the way we as amateurs can
exchange information about our hobby ... with essentially positive
results ... but I still like listening to my receiver and slowly picking
the signal out of the noise.

73,

Fred K6DGW
Auburn